Old 11-02-2004, 01:03 AM
zhanataya

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:07:47 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Why so paranoid, Mad?

I was replying to the ridiculous statements by Janice not you.

Are you and Janice the same person?

The Brown Shirts were not Jews. They were the thugs hired by the Nazis to
harass the Jews and anybody else they chose as scapegoats for the Germans
losing WWI. I am not the Brown Shirt wannabe that harassed you in school.

You should have paid closer attention in history class and to this thread
too.

I think top-posting causes paranoia. You're having way too much fun
and there are laws against enciting riots.

zhan aka net granny ;-)