Old 05-02-2003, 06:54 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Newbie here - Easiest to grow orchid in NW IN

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 01:39:46 -0500, "John G. Talpa"
wrote:

Just so you know, Natts isn't just Ascos and Vandas anymore. They have
increased the number of different orchids that they sell. They have Paphs,
Phrags, Equitants, Masd., etc. They were at the Grand Rapids show a week
and a half ago and I saw their selection. I bought some. (Surprise,
surprise.)

Natts down in Batavia if you want Ascdas or Vandas.

John also informed me it is Naperville not Batavia.
http://www.orchidfestival.com/
This is the Festival Website - Don't miss it if you can help it.
IT is not until Sept. 12-14, 2003 so you have time to plan.

SuE