Old 11-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Barra

Default Orchid stand suggestions wanted

"BetsyB" betsy959atoptonline.net schreef in bericht
How about mounting a secondhand fish tank on it's side? Plenty of light.
Wall protection from the misting device?

Thanks BetsyB,
Secondhand fishtank doesn't sound (look) esthetically pleasing to me.
Wouldn't there be a commercial solution? Something with a plastic back and
small shelves or a way to attach blocks to this back. And a way to collect
the misting water? And perhaps a way to attach a lighting device on top of
it.

I'll try to design it in a CAD program and post it to the group to explain
what I am looking for. Perhaps there might be a commercial viable product in
it ;-)

Maarten