Old 11-02-2004, 01:46 PM
BenignVanilla

Default FS misc.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
You whimp! You quickly took the easy way out!
Afraid of the women hey?

snip

Yes. I am married, so women scare me. I know when I am beat. LOL.

Seriously, in reality we (Another guy and me) argueing the side of equality
with no preference to race, sex, color, religion, hair style, etc. It became
feminist topic because we were discussing the 14 year old girl playing on
the PGA. We simply stated that if the women can play on the "Men's" tour
then the men should be able to play on the "Women's" tour.

I personally do not care what anyone does as long as it does not hurt other
people. Be gay. Be Hetero. Smoke crack. I don't care.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com