Old 11-02-2004, 04:10 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Need plant ID help

"Bob" wrote in message
Can anyone identify the plants in the background in this picture for me (
aprox 150K per pic) ?
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/id1.jpg

Also the tall plants on the far right of this pictu
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/id2.jpg

The store I got them from says they are both types of Hygro...the tall

ones
on the right in the second picture they say are "Narrow Leaf Hygro" , but
I've never seen any hygro like these. They are supposed to have come just
from Japan..the store just received them on Monday.

TIA,
Bob

Bob, if CS is right, go back in a month and see if they are still alive...
if not, then you'll know....

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....