Old 11-02-2004, 05:14 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Hard-to-find Aquatic Plants

I got a list of a bunch of plants, but like he said, they are the hard to
find variety, and I am kinda wanting just regular trade plants...

Someone will make use of him, he's not one of those shady guys though, just
busy....

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....

"bannor" bannor -at- echoes - net - mind the spam block wrote in message
The list I just got from him only has 7 or 8 items on it, and of the
ones listed, only ONE is actually available at this time.

Seems like more hype than actual products.

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:41:59 -0500, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

"CS" wrote in message
I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at

reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current

availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks,

Lowcoaster

I'm going to email this guy and see if I can't get him to give me a

list...
I need plants, but no the exotics, hard to find varieties... and he's
starting to contribute... which is great...