Old 11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

"Howard Neil" wrote in message

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

You may be right but a couple have responded and it is quiet in the
garden at the moment (at least, it is in mine).

YEsterday I heard blackbirds shouting for all they were worth, blue tits
have been investigating nest boxes before Christmas but it's hotting up now,
collar doves are visiting their old home in a tree, magpies are drinking
from the waterer and sparrows are gulping peanuts as though there were no
tomorrow.

So, as well as the clucking, the garden has been fairly noisy.

Mary

--
Howard Neil