Old 11-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Shystev99

Default Avocados from seeds? Any tips?

Don't screw it back together when it breaks in half... that's how the stem
comes out of the middle of the seed!

No I meant just to hold it together so it doesn't constantly collapse back into
the glass and sink. I didn't mean very tight just enough to help hold it up out
of the water. Plus the screw would give more support to the toothpicks.Breaking
in half will help it sprout but I don't think it will sprout if its fully
submerged underwater.
Thats why I like the pot thing so far, If it sprouts the seed won't go anywhere
or drown, It may or may not sprout but I don't have to constantly babysit it
and fix it 5 times a day either. Just gonna take a few weeks to tell if it
works.
Steve