Old 11-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Jack[_1_] Jack[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Location: Vendee, France
Question Hello and a question

Hi, Name's Jack and just joined the group. Took early retirement 5 months ago and now living in the Vendee, France. Anticipate asking lots of questions in the future as we've got an acre of garden, and what I know about gardening would barely fill the back of a postage stamp.

First question I hope someone can help with: Just acquired a second hand petrol strimmer. Goes like the clappers but needs a couple of small parts to make it 100%. Make is "Lawn Flite Pro 8520". Does anyone know a firm/company in UK - or anywhere - that would sell spares?

Thanks.