Old 11-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Hal

Default Salt in a Nutshell

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:12:58 -0600, "Tom La Bron"
wrote:

Ingrid is a microbiologist, but she has never done anything or published any
thing that has to do with microbiology and goldfish. She has only been
keeping Goldfish for about 8 years.

Tom L.L.

That sounds a bit negative. I'm afraid you may have me confused with
someone else. I don't care what she hasn't done. She has been
helpful to me several times. I do agree with her theory on adding
salt to stimulate the growth of a slime coat on pond fish. I probably
picked the idea from a message from her to someone, but wherever it came
from the idea is mine now. I'm sorry if that bothers you. I can
surely understand if you don't wish to add salt to your pond, that will
be OK with me. I won't even consider it fish abuse, just a different
idea on fish keeping.

Regards,

Hal