Old 12-02-2004, 12:56 AM
molli

Default favorite orchid related URLs?

Joanna, Andy's does mostly mounted plants, but the customer service is
exceptional. They even call you at home a week later to make sure you are
happy! Alan Koch runs Gold Country, and wow..what a personality! His love
for orchids really comes through if you ever have a chance to talk to him at
a show. And Greg Butler of Oak Hill is another charmer. All three vendors
are very willing to answer questions, no matter how dumb (trust me, some of
mine ARE dumb) and will take as much time as needed with you, whether at a
show, on the phone or in email.

--
Hugs,
Molli
"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Thanks for the bottom three URLs, they
are new to me, I go explore them now.
Joanna
www.orchidexchange.com (you just can't go wrong with Al's plants!)
www.firstrays.com
www.bigleaforchids.com
www.andysorchids.com
www.Oakhillgardens.com
www.goldcountryorchids.com

These are my top 6 for internet shopping.

--
Hugs,
Molli