Old 12-02-2004, 02:03 AM
B-0b1

Default HELP EVIL BUGS

Michelle wrote:

I have evil bugs They look a lot like silverfish only completely white
and a few more legs They totally veracious they are devouring my
philodendron they seem to be leaving white kind of powdery substance
on the leaves I am very attached to this plant I saved it from a
heinous death at the hands of the home depot sale rack it was pretty
much dead and they actually gave it to me saying they didn't know why
I'd bother since then it has become a beautiful plant and these bugs
are like a personal affront to my effort to save it only to be eaten
alive arrrgue what can I do are my other plants in danger? this one
was not too close to the other plants.
HELLLLLLPPPPPP!
Regards
Michelle

Michelle//again "Sevin Dust" is avaiable in spray form at Lowes. It
is killer
on ANY kind of crawling or flying "munch bugger!" Try it and report
back!
B-0b1

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.