Old 12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Katra

Default Avocados from seeds? Any tips?

In article ,
Janice wrote:

No doggies, they just bark up the trees and soon become neurotic and
run out and bark bark bark at the base of trees even when there are no
squirrels. Cats just go get 'em!

Janice

Guess it depends on the doggy... ;-)
I had a whippet named Mark that killed _lots_ of squirrels, and my
border collie has been killing rats.

She has tried to get the tree squirrels, but just has not been quite
quick enough.

Cats I think are variable. One of my best hunters, Tigger, used to kill
my pigeons which is why he got exiled to being an indoor cat. G He
never did kill any squirrels.

Used to have a gray tabby female tho' in california that left squirrel
parts on the front porch for me to step in on a regular basis. :-P

Rabbits too. She was quite the little hunter! :-)

Her name was Patience.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby Farm,,Katra at centurytel dot net,,