Old 12-02-2004, 06:30 PM
molli

Default ID help please

A dear friend sent me some plants today. Three of the tags came out of the
pots in shipping, and I was wondering if anyone had these so I can match tag
with plant. Or even if anyone has just the plain green one, so I can stick
the right tag in it, the other two are mottled leaf.

Paph. Chamberlanium v. flavescens (x self)

Paph. (Mem. Hellen Colbert -Jeanette AM/AOS x callosum "Seattle Symphony
Orchestra")

Paph. jolly roger "Ruby Ring X joanne's wine "Glassful")

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have a picture of any of these,
would you be kind enough to post it to ABPO?
--
Hugs,
Molli