Old 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Filter Design

Benign

Hi. I will send it to you tomorrow. Yes you will have to create a siphon,
don't worry about gravity spills, the water will only siphon as deep as your
outlet tube allows, IOW if you only have the siphon going 5-10cm below the
water level then this is where the siphon breaks! Just make sure that your
bucket/tank can take the extra few gallons. I'll send you the link tomorrow,
its much easier to see when there's pics involved.

OK, here's the link to the overflow
http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com/tank/overflow.html

and heres the link to his main page
http://www.melevsreef.com/
take a look at some of the sump designs to give you some more ideas. If I
can be of any further assistance just SHOUT . Have a nice evening.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

Hello tehre

You should go and check out Marc Levensons DIY for his ref setup.
(rec.aquaria.marine.reefs) there is some VERY useful information on his
website which may help you out with your plumbing issues, he's quite a
friendly chap and would probably help you out if you asked some

questions!
snip

Does he have a URL?

BV.