Old 12-02-2004, 08:46 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Filter Design

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
.. .
BV

Projects is a topic I recognize! So does Phyllis. Mine are about finding
which filter plants work best. Hers have to do with repainting the walls

of
the hall or cleaning my mess in a back room. I have to swing my head

around
to the project mode when I do hers. Mine are so much more fun for a
putterer...hers are appropriate and needed...but less fun for a putterer.
Enjoy your new filter...its sort of like my philadendron in the 70 gal

Oscar
tank.

snip

Well I started a remodel of the kitchen, it's at 90%, I still have to do the
toe kicks, moldings, handles, etc. I gutted the Master Bath...no end in
sight for that one. I replumbed the entire house with copper. I tore out 2
walls and am building a plyroom downstairs. Sounds to me like a new filter
that I don't need, is a good project for now.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com