Old 12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Kevin Cutlip

Default spraying indoor plants...

In the winter, I put my Trop's all over the bathroom once a month, shut the
door and turn the shower on HOT for about 5 min..They perk up to completely
different plants after about an hour in there, which perks ME up which makes
life more bearable for the rest of the folks here..I hate Feb. in

..
"Alexis Demers-Marcil" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I was woundering if I had a good habit or a bad habit. I spray
lightly my plants with room temperature water a few times per day,
when I pass in front of them. Is that good or bad? I do that in order
to build up the humidity level of my appartement.

thanks for your answer

Alexis