Old 12-02-2004, 11:11 PM
madgardener

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

"paghat" wrote in message
news
lots of good information snipped for

space
Not that anyone with a modicum of education won't already know this,

and I had no idea as I am only high school educated and misinformed to boot.
(if yer talking to me Paggers)

Stinker though you can be, I'd like to continue to believe you're not
intentionally echoing this old whopper because you personally (like most
proponents of this myth) hate Jews & delight in pretending a Jew
orchestrated the holocaust for the benefit of Jews.

I am a stinker sometimes but I'm NOT intentionally echoing the whopper
because I DON'T hate ANYONE (only child molesters and child murderers). I
don't delight or pretend to delight in the myth that Hitler was Jewish. I
was taught that in junior high school and never knew otherwise until you
educated me today. Of which I appreciate and am grateful. Besides, I also
love Zhanataya and she's Jewish!! g More than anything Cereroid has his
drawers in a wad to go after me and make snide remarks about my family tree
and blood on my hands. He's sadly misinformed and could use a hug. Or six.
He sounds neglected. and mean spirited. I've chosen to ignore him by never
responding again to him EVER.

For basics that you
can count on, you might Ian Kershaw's biography of Hitler if you want in
the future to repeat random "actualies" that have some actuality behind
them.

I'd prefer to actually just leave the topic alone and for those that enjoy
such banter. I'd much rather talk about horticulture, fairies, flowers,
music and such GBSEG: thanks for informing me Paggers.

-paghat the jews' kid

well there you go, and you weren't ****ed because I as misinformed now,
were you? someone needs to hand Cereoid a doober to calm him
madgardener

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"