Old 12-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Horse manure?

The ONLY way your keyboard is going to be really safe is if a) you ban
liquids from within a metre of the keyboard, or b) you install a keyboard
condom (a flexible plastic envelop molded to the shape of your keyboard -
flexible so that you can type with it in place, but guaranteed to keep
liquids out of your keyboard unless it is torn or punctured).

ACKKK!!! First carpal tunnel and now I can't even drink the
programmer's friend? (Diet Mountain Dew...) I'm going to have to build
that greenhouse now, it is all over for me as a computer jockey.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit