Old 12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Filter Design

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
Benign

Hi. I will send it to you tomorrow. Yes you will have to create a siphon,
don't worry about gravity spills, the water will only siphon as deep as

your
outlet tube allows, IOW if you only have the siphon going 5-10cm below the
water level then this is where the siphon breaks! Just make sure that your
bucket/tank can take the extra few gallons. I'll send you the link

tomorrow,
its much easier to see when there's pics involved.

OK, here's the link to the overflow
http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com/tank/overflow.html

and heres the link to his main page
http://www.melevsreef.com/
take a look at some of the sump designs to give you some more ideas. If I
can be of any further assistance just SHOUT . Have a nice evening.

snip

That never occured to me. If I keep the output of the tank near the top, I
can't drain it all out. Good thinking.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com