Old 12-02-2004, 11:27 PM

Default FS misc.

Offbreed wrote:
It isn't everywhere. It's a lesbian superiority or female superiority
movement in some places, especially colleges.

...... so you going to hate all feminists and/or the women's movement cause a few men
or women got weird notions? excuse me, but there are hoards of people belonging to
various religious groups I think got REALLY REALLY weird notions but it isnt like I
am anti-christian. how in the world can what perfect strangers ( a few women at some
college) think about anything twist your shorts? I mean (no disrespect intended)...
if you got time to worry about what some dipshits are thinking about 1000 miles away
I need a new pond dug. I mean are these real people you know think these strange
thoughts or somebody yanking your chain or is this what somebody is telling you to
get em to vote for you or maybe give em some money to fight this kinda thought?

Double standards are common, and easier to see if you were male.

.... again, are you talking personal experience or quoting what somebody told you? and
do you really know for a fact that any of this is true? the reason I ask this is
there are a lot of people "know" what really happened when that elderly woman sued
McDonalds over spilled hot coffee, but in reality a great urban myth has been
constructed and THE BIG LIE sold to the american public to get em really ****ed off
at personal injury lawyers so it is easier to yank voters chains.
....look, there is my mothers generation that were sold the myth of "get married, have
kids and some man will take care of you", they were kicked outta their jobs after the
war and told to go home and take care of kids, house, husband... they were prevented
from getting any kind of education, dissuaded from thinking about their lives and
careers. So what you wanna do... dump em all on the street and yell "gotcha"?
.... my generation was in transition. some dreamed and worked towards their careers
and others were still being sold the "get married, have kids yadda yadda"
... younger generations (baby boomers kids) the girls gotta know they are going to
work for the rest of their life, no Donna Reed crapola.

... if there is one unequal area it is the draft. Altho we dont have a draft now so
it is a moot point.

The word of a woman is accepted over a man's (domestic abuse cases, especially).

..... you are expecting justice. That is another myth you have swallowed, the only
justice is what you can pay for and for most of history women and children werent
even "people" so they had no access to justice at all. For how many thousands of
years has it been the RIGHT of men to beat and killed their wives and children?
excuse me.. reality check here. OJ beat and murdered his wife and walked. Most
women arent talking about the beatings they take. It is a horribly under reported
crime just like child beating and abuse.
.... let one man get the shaft and right away it is the case and not the exception.
too bad. Now that we have DNA testing we are finding how many PEOPLE are in jail or
on death row that are INNOCENT. I would say that is a whole lot bigger injustice
than some man paying to take care of some kid. Consider that 75% of men NEVER pay
support for their children after a divorce and THE REST OF THE CITIZENS, men and
women are paying to take care of their kids.

The average man is a social retard and the average woman
can fool him most of the time, long enough to get married, anyhow.)

.... uhhhh... now who is making vast generalizations?

It's no wonder men in California are marriage shy. They are afraid
they will end up impoverished the rest of their lives.

... there is no reason at all that men cant 1. keep it zipped and/or 2. draw up a
pre-nup before they end up in the sack. Men have this funny idea that they can screw
anything that holds still and there are no consequences cause they been doing it for
thousands of years and never had to pay the consequences. Women, of course, had to
pay all the consequences when they screwed around and got pregnant.

Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com