Old 12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default I think it is a good idea

"Dunter Powries" fech.redcap@spedlin wrote in message
Arthur Suggitt wrote in message
Don't know why I didn't think of it before.
I am using small plastic tie - wraps to secure my plants to rocks &
bogwood.

Do you mean the small plastic tie that has a small metal core which will
corrode into the tank water?

Try this, too... Use the nylon mesh bag that onions come in. Wrap wood

and
stones with java moss, riccia, or what-have-you, and then wrap with the
onion bag. Or wrap wood and stones with the onion bag and work baby java
fern or bolbitis, crypt willissii or whatever into the mesh.

That would work too... but what arthur was talking about is they're called
zip ties, they come in various sizes colors, etc, and it does make a good
idea....
http://www.nelcoproducts.com/ties/in...action=Zmcable

removal if and when necessary would or could be tricky, but Arthur, you come
up with a good idea... thanks, I'll be making use of that soon....

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....