Old 12-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Simon Matterface

Default Progress reports?

I've only recently moved to Devon and have found the climate quite
remarkable. Not sure if this winter has been a one off, but locals seem to
think it's quite normal.

The Rosemary's have been bloomin' for weeks down here in Torquay, most
shrubs and climbers are showing plenty of new growth (buddleias, acers,
photinia, honeysuckle, climbing roses, boston ivy and virginia creeper) . My
new lawn, seeded a couple of months ago, due to the clement weather and my
impatience, has taken well and has been cut once already.

My conservatory is full of seed trays and pots with stuff ready to go out
into the garden before I've even decided where it's all going.

Couldn't be happier...

"andrewpreece" wrote in message
I've seen a two examples of Rosemary bushes in full bloom, a couple of

weeks
ago, here in Devon. Saw the first daffodil on January 1st.

Andy