Old 12-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Sacha

Default Progress reports?

Frogleg12/2/04 12:01

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:59:13 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Daffs are out and coming out in hedgerows here; primroses at the bottom of
the slope of Cabbage Hill...

Oh, just stop it. :-) It's 2C here with 'light snow' predicted
overnight. Then warmer; then colder; then a hail of toads, I expect.
The only color in my immediate vicinity is some brilliant red Nandina
berries next door. Whether these are the result of hot summers or cold
autumns, I don't know. We certainly have both. I *do* envy your
early spring. And reading about it, too.

But just think how much you'll enjoy yours when it arrives!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)