Old 12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
martin

Default mares tail

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:25:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from FF contains these words:
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:48:40 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

And in my back garden where a child-friendly Brussels sprout is under
development. What do people think? Raspberry flavour, or banana?

Hmph! My mother used to make us baked custard and tell us it was hot
ice-cream. It
worked every time for her.
Knowing a few unsavoury things about the present crop of ankle-biters,
they'd never
fall for anything that simple and it'd have to be bubblegum or cola
flavoured in the
first place (except gobstoppers are now chilli flavoured! I kid you not!)

Chilli-flavoured brussels - now there's a thought. Gobstoppers on-a-stick....

Chilli-flavoured Bristols - now .....
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad