Old 06-03-2003, 08:51 PM
Cowboy

Default Do These plants look sickly?

Thanks everyone I'll take the overwatering to heart. That's what I was
afraid I was doing. I'll snip the long one and I'm gonna plant them all in
one giant planter that has it own stand. Would Spagnum Moss be good to plant
these in along with a spagnum pole. Don't know if you've seen the but it's
all in a wire basket type container?

C-boy

"animaux" wrote in message
You are over or under watering, and the plant is not getting enough light

perform well. Pothos can photosynthesize in very little light, but the

plant
will be sparse and not have dark green foliage. Give it more light and

don't
overwater, which is the killer of most houseplants.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:06:41 GMT, "Cowboy" wrote:

I've moved the ivies to my coffee table about a couple of feet from the

150W
bulb they sat under on my desk. Also I un-potted the two plants that
continued to show yellowing leaves and placed them back in water in hopes
that if it were the soil they'd rejuvenate their color and health.

Yet, another plant is showing one yellow leaf and I'm getting concerned

that
they may all succumb to whatever is meta-morphing them. I don't expect a
miracle from anyone and all that have helped me I thank from my heart.

I'd
just like for you to take a look at these pictures and if you can make

out,
just tell me if they appear sickly. Thank you for you time and help.

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/Pictures.htm

Cowboy