Old 12-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Franz Heymann

Default It must be my age

"David Hill" wrote in message
Realised the other day that I hadn't lifted my Gladiolus corms, lifted a
couple yesterday and was amazed at the very good condition they are in.I

am
wondering if they actually need to be lifted each year, except to protect
them from the weather.
Any Comments from anyone.

Then yesterday I discovered a couple of hard boiled eggs that we did for

the
journey back from Spain the other week, and I am wondering just how long
they will keep

When we lived down South, in Woking, I never used to lift my gladioli. They
survived at least five years, when I lifted them to replant them elsewhere.

Franz