Old 13-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Al

Default pictures of orchid tissue in culture under going changes

I am wondering if anyone knows of any picture series that show tissue
in liquid media and the changes it undergoes on a weekly, bi-weekly
schedule, or something like this. It would be more than wonderful if
these pictures were of tissue taken from excised nodal buds from Phal
inflorescences... but beggars can't be choosers.

I know what it looks like on actual stem props in solid media and how
long it takes etc. I kind of want to know what I should be seeing as
time passes, good signs and bad signs... When it is time to throw out
a sample and try again... I don't have a microscope.