Old 13-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Offbreed

Default FS misc.

wrote:

Offbreed wrote:

It isn't everywhere. It's a lesbian superiority or female superiority
movement in some places, especially colleges.

so you going to hate all feminists and/or the women's movement cause a few men

What's with the "hate" accusation? I am in favor of *equality*.

And the "strange notions of people 1,000 miles away" are a big pain in
the ass to people living in Alaska, where we have so much federal
land. Bad example on your part. (Idiot "condo conservationists".
Tortoise in California endangered? Add a wildlife refuge, in Alaska.
Swamp mouse endangered in Florida? Add a wildlife refuge, in Alaska.
Elephants endangered in Africa? Add a wildlife refuge, in Alaska.)

Who teaches the children? Teachers.

Where do teachers learn what to teach? College.

So, what's wrong with what they are learning in College?
For starters:
http://studentsforacademicfreedom.org/

You want also cites for teachers dumping on male students, every bit
as bad and unjust as the way male teachers dumped on female students?

Does the latter justify the former? Equality or retribution?

Double standards are common, and easier to see if you were male.

again, are you talking personal experience or quoting what somebody told you?

Oh, yes, personal experience. Especially when I lived in Juneau,
Alaska and attended college there. As I said "easier to see if you
were male".

The word of a woman is accepted over a man's (domestic abuse cases, especially).

.... you are expecting justice. That is another myth you have swallowed, the only
justice is what you can pay for and for most of history women and children werent

So, do you want equal treatment, justice, or a chance at retribution
against an entire (uhm?) ethnic group?

The average man is a social retard and the average woman
can fool him most of the time, long enough to get married, anyhow.)

... uhhhh... now who is making vast generalizations?

Have you been keeping up with recent research on the subject of
differences in male/female brains and minds? Generally, women and
homosexual men have superior social skills.

It's no wonder men in California are marriage shy. They are afraid
they will end up impoverished the rest of their lives.

.. there is no reason at all that men cant 1. keep it zipped

G They are, or else playing the "sexual liberation" game so they can
get laid without getting married. And this means there is an excess of
single women over 30 who want to settle down, and cannot find anyone
to marry.

and/or 2. draw up a pre-nup before they end up in the sack.

Smartest move, I expect to see a good deal more of this.

Men have this funny idea that they can screw
anything that holds still and there are no consequences cause they been doing it for
thousands of years and never had to pay the consequences.

"now who is making vast generalizations?"

But:
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-dac102203.php

Women, of course, had to
pay all the consequences when they screwed around and got pregnant.

You left out rape and prostitution due to economic factors, but
....Equal treatment, justice, or a chance at retribution?

Note also the eureka link, re "cads and dads".