Old 13-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Carry on luggage (bonsai) Methods ?

I agree with Peter.
I ship EXTREMELY expensive electronics all over North and South

America.
The last time I thought I'd try to hand carry a box of

electronics through
the airport.
A $2,000 tool disappeared at the security inspection counter.

FedEx has never lost or broken anything.
You might want to consider a commercial shipper like FedEx or

UPS.
When you consider the cost of your tree, the cost of overnight

shipping is
peanuts !!

Plus! All the levels of security you need to go though these
days. I think carrying a tree on a plane is a very bad idea.
Once, but not now.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++