Old 13-02-2004, 01:43 AM
Helena Handbasket

Default [IBC] Carry on luggage (bonsai) Methods ?

It made it through ok and I picked a very inexpensive tree to experiment with. It was a
bit of a pain to take through and I did worry about the radiation the tree would be
subjected too.

They let the tree through but wouldn't let me wear my barrette. Go figure.

Next time, I'm going to ship it and use a box shop to pack it. It was too much like
playing McGiver for my taste.

I guess looking like a little old lady does help. ;-D

--

Plus! All the levels of security you need to go though these
days. I think carrying a tree on a plane is a very bad idea.
Once, but not now.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.