Old 13-02-2004, 02:11 AM
Gary Marchal

Default [IBC] {SPAM} [IBC] Email as attachments

Hi Brent....

I sure know where you're coming from. The viruses from emails have really
messed up my computer, even with so-called Spam filtering and virus
protection. Take a look at what I found and now use:
http://www.interian.com

Best Always

Gary Marchal
http://www.cajunbonsai.com

"Brent Walston" wrote in message
ic.net...
Folks

It's beginning to reach epidemic proportions. If it keeps up, I won't be
able to read the list as email. Below is what I am getting. My spam filter
is not supposed to filter List messages, but apparently it is the
attachment or what is interpreted as the attachment that is causing this.
The message comes with an attachment at the bottom that I can't open since
I don't use Bill Gates stuff. The attachment is deleted when I reply. The
only common denominator I see so far is that all the messages come from MS
Outlook Express 6. Sorry, I'm not going to stop using Eudora and expose
myself to even more problems and viruses.

Brent