Old 13-02-2004, 04:34 AM
BTC/TAK on ACK

Default FS misc.

... I am in no way an expert, except for one thing, when you get screwed by
the legal system...

You know, I hope, that usually boils down to who has the "better" lawyer far
more than male/female issues. Many women have legal horror stories too.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Ingrid,

I am in no way an expert, except for one thing, when you get screwed by

the
legal system as I was, just because I am the man and my ex was the woman,

it
becomes very difficult to think in terms of equality. Not because I think
women are inferior, but because I know that the system pre-judges men as
being evil and guilty.

I am not in any way then justifying female bashing ( I have a mother, 2
sisters, a wife that I love dearly, and 3 daughters). I am just

suggesting
to you that maybe those of us that have been in the receiving end may not

be
as logical as you are expecting us to be.

I even twitch anytime I hear women's right, feminist, and other similar
words. Heck I can barely contain myself when I hear those words, if not

for
the consequence of permanent incarceration in an asylum, I will give in to
the temptation to rip off all my clothes and run down the middle of the
highway screaming! (Ugly picture if I may say)

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: