Old 13-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Ray

Default Vanda Help!

Where in NC are you? If you're up in the Asheville area, you might need
some supplementation, but elsewhere probably not, as the ambient + bathroom
might be fine. Likewise, your home temperatures are likely to be OK for the
winter as well. It's just that vandas are not the best house plants because
of their needs. As spring approaches, and you're sure the temperatures
won't go below about 55°-60° at night, transition the thing outdoors,
gradually moving it into full sunlight over a couple of weeks. Feed it and
water it daily in the morning, and it will probably do great for you.

"The Enigma" wrote in message
m...
I have it in my bathroom will this alone supply supple humidity? Should I
get a small heater? or a pan with rocks placed under it?

Thanks
Chris