Old 13-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Mortgage Lifter Tomatoes

Kae Verens said:

Anonymous wrote:
This year I will still plant a few but mostly for use green and on
sandwiches. And since I am now following the Atkins diet, there won't be
many sandwiches. I've ordered 4 other varieties of tomato seed to
experiment with.

Just so you know, Dr Atkins, who followed his own advice, died overweight (117kg),
and had a history of heart attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension.

Someone I know who followed it first time around (1970s) developed kidney stones
(and died of rapidly progressing cancer about 10 years later.)

The South Beach Diet is a healthier version of carb controlled eating.

Even better is to pay attention to the glycemic load of foods. White bread, white
rice, white potatoes, white flour and sugar- and salt-laden processed versions of just
about any food should be avoided.

And get plenty of excercise!

(attributed to Don Marti)