Old 13-02-2004, 12:12 PM
martin

Default mares tail

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:31:31 GMT, FF wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:25:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from FF contains these words:
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:48:40 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

And in my back garden where a child-friendly Brussels sprout is under
development. What do people think? Raspberry flavour, or banana?

Hmph! My mother used to make us baked custard and tell us it was hot
ice-cream. It
worked every time for her.
Knowing a few unsavoury things about the present crop of ankle-biters,
they'd never
fall for anything that simple and it'd have to be bubblegum or cola
flavoured in the
first place (except gobstoppers are now chilli flavoured! I kid you not!)

Chilli-flavoured brussels - now there's a thought. Gobstoppers on-a-stick....

I just remembered! Brussel sprouts? You dip 'em in chocolate, wrap 'em in Fererro
Rocher wrappers and give them out to Trick or Treaters.

What's wrong with the white dog crap that Fererro use?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad