Old 13-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Eric Schreiber

Default I think it is a good idea

"RedForeman ©®" wrote:

That would work too... but what arthur was talking about is they're called
zip ties, they come in various sizes colors, etc, and it does make a good
idea... http://www.nelcoproducts.com/ties/in...action=Zmcable

I'm using them in my divided ten gallon betta tank to hold the "craft
canvas" together. Unfortunately, I didn't think of it early on in the
project, so I've got several places where I used silicon, but for
final snugging up the zip ties worked great.

If I ever build another divided tank, I'll use zip ties for all the
places where two pieces of craft canvas are joined.

--
www.ericschreiber.com