Old 13-02-2004, 04:38 PM

Default Filter Design

yes I would be sooooo happy to get our moldings done, but that is my job, not my DH
... he may do housework, but I do the work on the house. His preference. His mother
taught all her children, 3 boys to do housework. smile Ingrid

"BenignVanilla" wrote:

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
You know, I was thinking about how we want people on rec.ponds to stay on
topic and deal with ponds. Isn't it interesting how the community of
friends drifts from ponds to mouldings to pyramids to wives desires of
husbands. But then, pyramids are related to filter designs and we are not
trying to sell one another our new cone shaped mouldings.

snip

We ARE on topic...see here...

Completed moldings make SO happy.
Happy SO let's me do other things which I enjoy and appear trivial.
My pond is one of those other things.

Therefore proper molding installation assists me in proper management of my
Pond.

Ah HA!!!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/