Old 13-02-2004, 08:40 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Update

In ,
bannor bannor -at- echoes - net - mind the spam block typed:
Red, you are definately in my thoughts and the little tike and his
family even more sore. Losing a child is the absolute worst thing
that any adult can experience.

May whatever god his family believes in, take him into his arms
without pain. May he realize that he is loved regardless of how short
a time he spends here with us.

Is there an address that we can send something to? A card, or flowers
or whatever you think might be appropriate?

The family has asked for prayers, nothing else... We've got 3 local radio
stations, 2 country 1 gospel, mentioning it 2x daily, just hoping the
positive thoughts and prayers might find some mercy on the boy.... He's in
good hands....

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....