Old 13-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

I know about layers' mash and pellets - but balancer meal was very high
in fishmeal, and you didn't use much of it in a mash.

If I had broadband I could attach a few sacks of layers' mash for you as
we have it here in East Angular......

Thanks for the "offer". It is only the "commercially available" mash
that has died out around me. What I now obtain is of a much higher
quality than anything I have obtained before and I can vary the
ingredients if I wish.

I was just looking at my modem connections and wondered whether they
weren't a bit skinny to get a 50 Kg sack through....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/