Old 13-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Catbird

Default Cutter ants!! Help!!!!!

"Rusty Mase" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:57:55 -0600, Katra
wrote:

I imagine if you have a good population of jumping spiders,

I do, mainly the black and white ones. I read a paper some time ago
about people trying to talk with them using their fingers. Making a
"Hook em Horns" sign just like the spider does and waving your
fingers. It was suspected that was how they communicated with other
jumping spiders. Seemed sort of preposterous but it is fun.

Rusty Mase

Yeah, I tried that once with one big jumping spider and that bad ass came
after me! Launched himself, he did.

I guess he wasn't a Longhorn fan...

Or maybe he thought I was a Lady Longhorn.

--
Catbird

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope