Old 13-02-2004, 11:23 PM
Robert Chappell

Default Killing orchids

Loved that article about killing orchids. I was nearly successful. I had a
cat and a dendrobium that I hung on
my cable line in the back yard . After they turned over and spilled out I
had to repot them. Just scooped everything up and put it back in the pot.
That included pecan tree leaves. The Dendrobium started to give up the
ghost but I saved it or least part of it. I took it from it's pot and
pulled the good from the bad. Note pulled not cut. Put it in pot of those
little roung bricks (fired clay) added water and decided to grow this by
hydrophonics. Would you believe that it put on new growth and is now doing
very well. I also remove warts from children's hands

Robert