Old 14-02-2004, 01:42 AM
fuerjefe

Default Algae Prevention

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Hospital? Moving? Where have I been that I missed this info? Did you get
permission from the Board of Rec.ponds? ;o)

So start with, Hospital, if I may be so bold to ask, as I hope it wasn't
anything serious?

Louisiana? Hot, muggy & buggy, why you going there? ;o) ~ jan

.

~ jan

no I didnt get permission beforehand just went an did it
every winter I get some weird stomach thing that dehydrates me, so this
year instead of waitin like I stubornly usualy do I went in the second
day,,,, which realy turned into a good thing as about two hours after
getin to the ER I had a mild heart atack, so was stuck for a week it
took about another two weeks to get back to my normal onery self.

as for louisiana see my answer to Jim H ;-)

John Rutz