Old 14-02-2004, 04:12 AM
Cowboy Bob

Default Cutter ants!! Help!!!!!

Yes, and the point is, Nematodes work - they are bio-specific and
natural - that is, natural preditors of the "pest" in discussion. They
are organic and specific, they manage the problem very effectively.

RWS

Katra wrote:

Ah, honey, Sevin dust is hardly organic,
but it does bio-degrade rather quickly...

K.

In article , B-0b1
wrote:

Hey..stay organic as 10/15% sevin dust in solution ( available at Lowes)
could just as easily
be dribbled down their nesting mound?? It is very effective in any
environment!
Momma Nature will LUV-YA for it! B-0b1

Rusty Mase wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:59:20 GMT, Cowboy Bob
wrote:

You think so. So did I.

OK, I have not had that sort of experience so I have not had the
opportunity to be see their downside. They were common out at Zilker
Park but they seen to be disappearing there - just like the ground
squirrels that used to be very common out there.

Rusty Mase

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.