Old 14-02-2004, 07:17 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default over-wintering floaters and little bugs

Miracle Grow, if they're not in with fish. If with fish I wouldn't worry
too much about feeding them, just keeping them alive is a great
achievement. Once outside in the sun they'll take off again. ~ jan

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:27:22 -0500, "J. LaQuiere" wrote:

Hi guys,
Thanks for your help!! I found something that you can buy made out of mint
and something, I never saw anything about crushed eggshells. But I found a
recipe for something made out of dish soap, Hydrogen Peroxide, rubbing
alcohol and water. It seemed to work pretty well.

I have another question about over-wintering them. They seem to stay alive,
but the aren't GROWING, just living there. I think they need fertilizer but
I don't know what to give them, or put in the water.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Joy