Old 14-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Email as attachments

I just make my tea first thing in the morning, boot up the
MAC computer,
and read
my email. Such a tough life you PC users have. ;0}

Craig:

That's just what I do with my PC. I don't run virus software;

just don't
open attachments from folks I don't know.

I've been on Macs since 1984. Got tired of limited software

options and
overpriced hardware additions.

Bart:

I'm about to put your address on my virus filter list.
Attachments are not -- repeat NOT -- the only way viruses reach
your computer. And, often they appear to come from folks you
know.

Sorry.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++