Old 14-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Moontanman

Default Adding "other" critters to my pond?

I am interested in adding some critters to my pond to add some additional
interest. I have koi and I like them but I would like some other
interesting critters as well.

In Europe sturgeon are popular for koi ponds. In your area the shovelnos
sturgeon would be the best choice. They stay small (less that 30" usually
around 24") and they are native and captive bred.Really smal ones might need to
be grown up some adn gotton used to eating [pellets beofre releasing into a koi
pond so the koi don't starve them to death.

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups