Old 15-02-2004, 05:32 AM
Suzie-Q

Default a strange question

donald girod wrote:

The last couple of years I have found mosquitoes in my house in the dead of
winter (like, it's January in western New York, the temperature is hovering
around 5 degrees, and I find the occasional mosquito flying around the
house). We don't generally get mosquitoes in the house in the summer, when
there are relatively lots of them around, and I can't imagine how we can
have them now. They never have blood in them, so I don't think we are being
bitten, but there they are.

Do mosquitoes ever breed indoors?..........

Try asking this question in sci.bio.entomology.misc and/or
alt.consumers.pest-control. You might get a better response.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/