Old 15-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Annelies

Default Grass seed

And are they suggesting you'll have a *LAWN* in 5 days? I'd say that was
a claim for the Trades' Descriptions Act. Under very favourable
conditions you might see the tips of some of the shoots appearing in
five days......

--
Rusty

I just discovered that hitting the reply button in Outlook sent my reply to
Jacques personally instead of to the group .....
Sorry, just discovered the function of the 'reply group' button..........

And are they suggesting you'll have a *LAWN* in 5 days? I'd say that was
a claim for the Trades' Descriptions Act. Under very favourable
conditions you might see the tips of some of the shoots appearing in
five days......

--
Rusty

Provided you kindly and foremost politely ask the birds to have their
banquet somewhere else..........

Annelies

---