Old 15-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Lidl's seeds

Subject: Lidl's seeds
From: "David Hill"
Date: 14/02/2004 22:22 GMT Standard Time
Raided my local store today and will try Aldi's on Monday, interesting
selection and very good price, I grew some last year with very good results.

Now off topic........Packaging stupidity

Had a Steak pie from Iceland, and the cooking instructions contained the
following:-

"..........Pre heat the oven to 200c, 400f Gas Mark 6 ...........cook near
the top of the oven for 50 - 55 minutes.
Caution filling may be HOT..."

If not get a new oven

And on the sleeping tablets prescribed by my quac///Gp. "Caution; may cause
drowsiness". Imagine that, sleeping tablets causing drowsiness.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/